The archipelago of the Azores is made up of nine volcanic islands situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, which serve as proof of nature’s greatness.
The landscape has it all, from the bluest sea, to the tallest mountain in Portugal, from green hills rolling down towards gleaming volcanic lakes, to amazing views from steep waterfront cliffs.
The perfect destination for families, friends and the most adventurous type, the Azores offer a wide range of activities guaranteed to meet all your needs.
Hiking in the Azores is a rewarding activity, which will leave you energized and in awe of nature's greatness.
The privileged location of the Azorean Archipelago makes it one of the best places for whale watching in the entire world. With some 24 species of cetaceans being spotted in its waters, it is a feast for those that like to observe marine life.
The Azores are a natural paradise for thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. From mountain climbing to canyoning, the islands offer the perfect setting for those in search of adventure.
Other featured activities:
|Great deals in your inbox||Sign up for our newsletter|
Why book with us
- We're an azorean company and we know all of our parners: We're the local experts!
- Plan your entire trip with us: Flights, hotel, car and experiences.
- Your booking is secure: All of your information is protected through our SSL connection.
- There's no hidden fees: The prices displayed are the final prices. yAzores.com does not charge your credit card.
- We have the lowest price: If you find a better online price, please let us know and we will make a better offer.
- Your privacy is guaranteed: We only use your data to guarantee your booking.